The UCAS Assured Certificate: Health Care Assistant
Issued by City & Guilds
The individual has successfully completed UCAS Assured Certificate in Entry Level Health Care Assistant Assured by City and Guilds. This program is designed to equip learners with knowledge, attitude and skills required to work as part of a Health Care team with emphasis on Understanding Infection Control Policies and Procedures, Safety in the workplace, Anatomical and Physiological systems, Basic First Aid,, Measuring Vital Signs, Nutritional care, Care for the Dying Elderly person.
- Anatomical And Physiological Systems
- Care For The Dying Elderly Person
- Infection Control Policies And Procedures In Healthcare
- Nutritional Care
- Preparing Bed For Occupancy
- Supporting Emotional And Social Needs Of The Elderly
- Vital Signs Measurement And Basic First-Aid
- Workplace Safety And Efficiency
The candidate was assessed formative and summative in theory and practical competencies and was successful in the written end point examination comprising of 40% of the total marks and Practical competencies comprising of 60% of the total marks.