9315-22 - Level 2 End-point Assessment for ST0420/AP02 Lean Manufacturing Operative – Production/Assembly - Distinction
Issued by City & Guilds
This apprenticeship is for Lean Manufacturing Operatives working in a production/assembly role. (City & Guilds code: 9315-22; IfATE standard reference number: ST0420/AP02).
- Advanced Problem Solving
- Carry Out Quality Checks On Component Parts
- Carry Out Tasks In Accordance With Standard Operating Procedures
- Communication Skills
- Complete Assemblies
- Environmental Awareness
- Follow Health And Safety Procedures
- Handle And Segregate Defective Components
- Identify Risks And Non-compliance
- Improve Environmental Processes
- Improve Health And Safety
- Maintain Lean Manufacturing Principles To Meet Customer Demands
- Position And Align And Secure Components
- Select And Use Tools And Equipment And Materials
This person has been assessed independently by City & Guilds as having achieved the Pass criteria for Component 1 and the Pass and Distinction criteria for Component 2 of the Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative – Production/Assembly end-point assessment.
End-point assessment components: Component 1: Observation with Questions and Answers. Component 2: Professional Discussion.