SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 (SPS03)
Issued by SAP
The "SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03" certification exam verifies that the candidate has the knowledge to develop native software applications running on the SAP HANA Platform. This certificate builds on the basic knowledge gained through related SAP HANA training. The training covers the development tools and languages, used to realize the different parts of a software application in SAP HANA.Additional Details
- Application Configuration
- As-is And To-be Business Process Documentation (blueprinting)
- Build UIs With SAPUI5
- Change management support
- Create OData Services Using XSODATA
- Create Simple SQLScript Procedures
- Create The Persistence Model Using Core Data Services
- Develop Multi-target Applications Running In XS Advanced
- Knowledge transfer & workshop facilitation
- Know The Application Development Lifecycle Process In SAP HANA
- Use SAP HANA Development Tools
SAP recommends that learners compile a personal learning plan using the Learning Journey, which contains all assets that are recommended to prepare for a certification. This includes courses in a classroom format or e-learnings available via an SAP Learning Hub subscription, SAP Live Access exercises and active collaboration in SAP Learning Rooms.
Pass the proctored Exam.