Issued by AXELOS
MSP® Practitioner demonstrates this individual has a practical knowledge and awareness of how to plan, manage and deliver a programme to create organisational value in a VUCA environment. MSP® Practitioner enables the skills to align projects and programmes to organisational strategy and priorities. They have the knowledge to ensure a focus on the delivery of great outcomes and benefits, in project, programme and broader transformation initiativesAdditional Details
- Benefits Management And Realisation
- Business Case Development
- Change Control And Configuration Management
- Enterprise Agility
- Planning And Organization
- Process Improvement
- Project And Programme Organization And Governance
- Project And Programme Planning
- Project And Programme Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Resource And Cost Estimation
- Resource Management
- Stakeholder Management And Communication
- Strategic Planning
The individual has passed the MSP® Practitioner exam.
Complete 5 points out of the required 20 in the practical application of MSP® Practitioner knowledge and skills within your professional capacity, either through professional practice or coaching and mentoring.
Complete 15 points out of the required 20 through chosen activities suited to the individuals professional development needs. These activities may fall within training and qualifications, community participation and self-study.