9602-14 Level 3 End-point Assessment for ST0973/AP01 Information Communication Technician – Digital Communications Technician (Distinction)
Issued by City & Guilds
This person has met the distinction criteria for each component of the end-point assessment for the Information Communication Technician apprenticeship standard. (City & Guilds code: 9602-14; IfATE Code: ST0973/AP01)
- Communicate Technical And Non-technical Information
- Comply With IT Security And Secure Systems Practices
- Diagnose And Resolve Communications Issues
- Establish Digital Communications Systems And Networks
- Establish Telecommunications Systems And Networks
- Interpret And Meet Customer Requirements
- Problem-solving And Troubleshooting Skills
- Use Cabling And Connecting Equipment
- Use Hardware And Software To Carry Out Communications Tasks
- Use Technical Documentation Effectively
This person has been assessed independently by City & Guilds as having achieved all distinction criteria for each component of the end-point assessment.
End-point assessment components: Project Report with Questioning; Professional Discussion underpinned by Portfolio.